Whether you are a first time owner or experienced campaigner, McEvoy Mitchell Racing provides an enjoyable pathway to participate in racehorse ownership.
There are many reasons why you should consider buying a yearling identified and acquired by McEvoy Mitchell Racing.
- All yearlings are subjected to extensive veterinary examinations to ensure their suitability for racing;
- Horses are trained by Tony McEvoy and receive his individual attention of a daily basis;
- Horses have the benefit of the world class facilities at our facilities at Angaston, Kildalton Farm on the River Murray and Flemington;
- There are no unwarranted “mark-ups” on purchases’;
- You will receive regular updates on the progress of your horse, provided by the stable and personally by Tony McEvoy;
- You will receive an itemised monthly account;
- All owners will have their name in the racebook, access to owner’s priviledges, the mounting yard, ticketing, etc;
- As a McEvoy Mitchell owner you will be welcomed at all of our facilities to inspect your horse(s), watch them work and get involved with our many and varied social events; and
- At McEvoy Mitchell, we understand that the owners are the most important people in the racing industry.
- Inglis Yearlings
- Magic Millions Yearlings